eFX Prop Replicas and Helmets
Guardians of the Galaxy - Star Lord Helmet
Born on Earth but drawn to the stars, Peter Quill became the interstellar adventurer known as Star-Lord. Equipped with this helmet to protect him from the vacuum of space, his high-tech blasters, a dependable starship and a mix-tape of music from home, the headstrong Star-Lord must rally an unlikely team of interstellar misfits - Guardians of the Galaxy - for an all or nothing attempt to protect the cosmos.
This EFX Star-Lord helmet is a faithful reproduction of the iconic helmet worn by Peter Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy. With the provenance of the master patterns made from an original screen-used helmet from the Marvel Studios archives, the 2 piece construction, accurate paint scheme, and even the hardware detail, we are confident that you will be proud to display this helmet as part of your prop replica collection for years to come.
Full-scale replica of the Star-Lord helmet seen in the Guardians of the Galaxy
Edition Size: 750 worldwide
Master patterns made from the original molds used to make the on screen helmet
Screen accurate 2 piece construction
High-quality fiberglass, metal, and plastic construction
Special EFX display base with mannequin head
Certificate of Authenticity
Iron Man: Mark VII Helmet
The EFX master patterns were made from the original master molds that were used to make the screen-used helmets. This helmet was custom fitted to Robert Downey Jr. to fit snugly so that it would not move or wobble when worn. The helmet is made in 3 removable pieces, just like the original prop. The faceplate is held in place with magnets and in the screen-used helmets, magnets were also placed on the top of the helmet to hold the faceplate in the open position. The helmet appeared to open and closed by a digital process known as "morphing" Also, the faceplace and chin piece were plated in real gold!
Full scale replica of the Iron Man Mark VII Helmet as seen in The Avengers
Edition Size: 1000 Pieces - Worldwide
Master patterns made from the original molds to make the screen used helmets
EFX Display Base
Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity
Ships Winter 2020
eFX Stormtrooper EP IV "PCR" Helmet
• Full Scaled Replica
• Digitally scanned from an original Stormtrooper helmet in the Lucasfilm archives used in the filming of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
• Comes with a certificate of authenticity
• Accurate 1:1 reproduction of the stunt version includes symmetric geometry, green tinted flat lenses and authentic paint scheme.
• ABS Construction makes this much lighter and easier to wear for Trooping
• Approx: 12" W X 12" D X 13"
Next wave Shipping Fall 2020!
Boba Fett PCR Helmet
- ABS, die cast metal & machined aluminum construction
- Full scale 1:1 replica
- Master patterns cast from screen-used helmet
- EFX display base
- LED lighting effects for the rangefinder
- Prop Story/Certificate Authenticity